Sales is at the core of everything I have done in my entire adult life. Before you discount it and stop reading because you’re adverse to anything or anyone related to sales, just give me a second more. Good sales people have a lot of wisdom because they know how to read people, build relationships, persevere and overcome objections (sometimes against all odds) – skills that are necessary for anyone. Success is not easy for them, but sales people know how to keep working at it. A lot of what I learned in my career, I realized, can be applied to life. I think you will agree.
The purpose of this website is to provide some insight to living truly and fully – based on my personal and professional experience; prioritizing based on not only what life throws on our lap but also what and who we choose to be. Although I’m not a coach, I am someone who has lived and considers himself an expert in life. Why? Because I have won and I have lost, but I never stopped moving forward.
Through the years people would confide in me about their issues. Somewhere, somehow after simply talking to them, I was able to put them at ease. I look to offer some insight, different viewpoint and at times be able to transport you through inspiration, photographs and video to another place and time for something different. And, I want to do it with a purpose, always trying to walk gently on the world but making change by bringing good and connecting the right people across the globe.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Savas Vikos’ acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third-party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third-party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by TF Content, Inc. or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Savas Vikos has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Savas Vikos’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Savas Vikos’ reasonable opinion, violates any Savas Vikos’ policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Savas Vikos’ sole discretion.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Savas Vikos has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Savas Vikos does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Savas Vikos disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which savasvikos.wordpress.com links, and that link to savasvikos.wordpress.com. Savas Vikos does not have any control over those non-savasvikos.wordpress.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-savasvikos.wordpress.com website or webpage, Savas Vikos does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Savas Vikos disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-savasvikos.wordpress.com websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Savas Vikos asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by savasvikos.wordpress.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Savas Vikos in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Savas Vikos will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Savas Vikos or others, Savas Vikos may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Savas Vikos will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Savas Vikos.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Savas Vikos to you any Savas Vikos or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Savas Vikos. Savas Vikos, savasvikos.wordpress.com, any logo associated with Savas Vikos, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with savasvikos.wordpress.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Savas Vikos or licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Savas Vikos or third-party trademarks. You hereby grant Savas Vikos an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Website or Savas Vikos’ services or the promotion thereof and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with Savas Vikos or the promotion thereof.
6. Changes. Savas Vikos reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Savas Vikos may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Termination. Savas Vikos may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Savas Vikos and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Savas Vikos nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Savas Vikos, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Savas Vikos under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Savas Vikos shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Savas Vikos, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Savas Vikos and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Savas Vikos, or by the posting by Savas Vikos of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New York, New York. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in New York, New York, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Savas Vikos may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
1) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared; 2) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; 3) How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, new posts, or any changes to this blog.
Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may do so by unfollowing our blog, unsubscribing from our emails or contacting us via the email address given on this blog as the “Contact” email.
Blog Comment Policy:
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime without notice.
Contact Information: SteveVikos@gmail.com